Registration is full as of 2/17/18!
- Cost: $60 (late to register after Feb. 15 is $70)
- 10 teams with 9 players per team. First 90 guys to register are in!
- 1 Game per Team on Tuesday or Thursday. (See full schedule below)
- 44 minute game followed by a testimony
- Men (ages 19 & up)
- 13 Weeks total - 9 weeks of league games, 2 open gym nights (one of the nights is our "Draft Night"- captains pick even teams after the open gym) 1 scrimmage night, and a tournament (including every team) at the end!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Keys to a great Men’s League:
- Sub yourself out of the game
- Share the ball
- Encourage others and the referees
- Get to know the guys on you team
- Plan to stay for our 5 min. Devotional after the game
- 22 minute halves (clock stops on last 1 minute of first half, last 2 minutes in second)
- 1 timeout per team (must be used in the second half)
- Substitutions: refs signal a sub on a dead ball only!
***Scorekeeper will keep track of team fouls- at 7 team fouls, the offensive team will shoot a 1 and 1. At foul 10, the shooter will shoot 2 free throws.
All Shooting fouls will be 2 shots. (before the last minute of first and 2 minutes of second half clock will continue to run during free throws.) Shooters that make the shot and are fouled will receive 1 additional free throw.
March 1 - **Early Open Gym- (Last names A-H 6:00-8:00, then Last names I-Z 8:00-10:00)
March 8 - Open Gym- (Ages 37+ from 6:00-7:30, Ages 28-36 from 7:30-9:00, and then ages 19-27 from 9:00-10:30)
March 15- Open Gym and Draft- (Last names A-F 6:00-7:30, Last names G-M 7:30-9:00, Last names N-Z 9:00-10:30)
March 22- Scrimmage Night (ALL teams will play "on the hour" starting at 6:00)
League Games 1-9 from March 27 - May 24 (See League Lobster Schedule Below)
* Everyone will be emailed the team they are drafted on!
REGULAR SEASON SCHEDULE LISTED ABOVE (Provided by League Lobster)
Tuesday, May 29- Single Elimination- Play-in games and Quarterfinals
G1- 5:30 (Play- in game- 15 min halves) # 7 v. #10
G2- 6:15 (Play- in game- 15 min halves) # 8 v. #9
G3- 7:00 #2 v. #7/10 winner
G4- 8:00 #1 v. #8/9 winner
G5- 9:00 #3 v. #6
G6- 10:00 #4 v. #5
Thursday, May 31- Semifinals and Finals (All are invited to come and watch!)
6:00 Semifinal # 1 (winner of G3/G5)
7:00 Semifinal # 2 (winner of G4/G6)
8:00 Testimony, "Hot Shot Competition", 1/2 Court Shootout!